• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Rust The beginning of the end

    Rust The beginning of the end


    The beginning of the end

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    If you need to explain Rust to a stranger show them this 2 minute video

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Found a review from an old Rust friend. Some fun times those were.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    Rust currently has the 3rd most players of any Steam game!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    New Day. New Secret Rock. Let me Introduce you to the Keystone. Details in comments. Read before judging. ;)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Watching a rust war atm

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:40 PM PST

    If you use the head movement and letting go of the button to quickly whip your camera around, you can use the motion blur to your advantage to make a pretty seamless transition to another place in another location for a travel montage in a Rust video. Try it!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Juan

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    On my mission to acquire a green keycard I managed to find myself in a game of hide and seek

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    I knew it was coming!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Dafran's plan to terrorize Myth's base on Rust

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Some of the artwork my friend did with the neon signs

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Shroud talks about how the second OTV Rust server will work

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    (Sound On) BUG: game sound incredibly quiet, but random UI sounds, such as hovering over items, and clicking on them, are VERY loud. i have everything on my computer turned up to 100% to hear the game whatsoever. ive restarted game and cant reinstall due to very bad internet. Anyone have a fix?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Rock and sulfur mining (Newplayer)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I started playing rust yesterday met a friendly guy who gave me a house and showed me the basics but i still can not find rocks and sullfur in the are

    submitted by /u/Razer256g4
    [link] [comments]

    Early Game rust doesn't last long enough

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    This is simply my opinion, and what I truly believe having played rust even in legacy.

    The early game in rust is WAY TOO SHORT. For what decides the most important part of the game, where you base, who your neighbors will be, its crazy how fast everything goes from bows and arrows to semi and coffee can. Within a few hours of a server wiping you already hear semi's firing, bolts in the distance, and Ak guys at every monument. Rust NEEDS to increase the cost of work benches to combat the abundance of scrap and methods to achieve thousands of it. There shouldn't be AK's and Bolts on the first wipe day, that's just simply bad game design, and quite frankly, the most unfun part of the game.

    You know what's nice about Bows and crossbows? There's no scri-pts for recoil control, there's no instant death because they happened to see you first, No spam walls and hide and med behind them, Its purely about who's a better fighter.

    Just my opinion, feel free to add your own below.

    submitted by /u/Porridge4200
    [link] [comments]

    How's the rust experience for a new player?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I've been having a blast watching the OTV rust server but I understand that I won't get the experience playing in public servers. I'm skeptical because I've heard that public servers are complete hell and I don't have enough people to make a curated private server like what Abe and OTV did. (I'd only be playing with a few people on public servers.)

    I know I wouldn't be a tryhard player, are all servers super hardcore or are there more casual pvp/rp servers as well? Or is it all just KOS full PVP type of stuff?

    The game is on sale for 15 more hours so please share your experience and opinions!

    submitted by /u/Klekto123
    [link] [comments]

    When you hear footsteps near the base you just started building

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Look how cute he is while sleeping!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I almost got an heart attack

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I was moving in the night looting and some shooted me by crossbow he kept chasing me for 5 minutes unt i hide my self behind a tree he couldn't see me when i finally entered the house my brain froze because i was very nervous this was very fun

    submitted by /u/Johnny-silver-hand
    [link] [comments]

    Me and some buddies throw concerts called SANTAPALOOZA. Here's some highlights.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    Is there a server where it's not just 0 - 100% griefing instantly? (Serious)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    In a 6-8 hour play session I was witness to some of the most off turning game play and community antics of any game I've played. I still want to give this game a go and learn to love it however given how toxic the current state is I feel like my only would be would be maybe a private server?

    Server suggestions welcome. Any suggestions welcome :)

    submitted by /u/hearthstonenewbie
    [link] [comments]

    Rust C4 sound, can we get a rust scares compilation?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel