• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Rust I love Savas

    Rust I love Savas


    I love Savas

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    When all your teammates are offline and you just wanna vibe

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    If you guys ever wondered what a firework going off inside a base looks like

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Sometimes it just be like that...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Cars are Underrated

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I made my first bunker base today.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I spent forever making this base on a creative world and spent all day making it in game. I finished it all and sealed it to go to track.

    I forgot to put a bag inside the bunker.

    Edit: ~40 spears did the job once i got past my anti foundation picking design

    submitted by /u/Zophosss13543
    [link] [comments]

    Do veterans remember that old technique to raid metal doors?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Slightly Unstable

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Ahhh Rust Legacy... do you smell it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    pvp players: pve is boring/ pve players:

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Cool imperial star destroyer our server owner did for an event!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    when you are so bad at door camping

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Wanna see my 100000000m AK spray ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Rust Scripting Thoughts

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Rust has a semi-large issue with scripting, not near as many people as you think are scripting. I have read many posts where people are dawgging on EAC and FP devs for not coming up with a quick solution to fix scripting. Some suggest removing recoil patterns and making it completely random, or another suggestion I have seen is having a kernel AC, and a few have suggested monitoring spray patterns and userdata, not sure if I support any of these ideas, what are ya'lls thoughts on a topic like this? EAC already does a decent job catching scripters, only issue is the HWID/IP Vectors just get bypasses so the same cheaters keep coming back, an idea I have seen and genuinely like and support is adding some sort of 2fa to each account so you cannot instantly buy an account and play.

    What ideas do you guys have that may help prevent scripting, as honestly I find scripting a much bigger issue than blatant aimbotters and things because its harder to prove someone is scripting.

    submitted by /u/ElonMusket999
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what is the chance of this? (vanilla)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I got a question about helicopters

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I heard that if you leave a minicopter outside it will decay but if you park it inside a building it won't. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/NickBoi45
    [link] [comments]

    Building a base

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble getting a base down. I play in a somewhat high pop server and I always find a super good spot to build not to far from good monuments / farming spots but just close enough and then I start farming up and as a naked with no bow to defend myself and no bag because I only found 2 hemp plants on my journey I get mp5 sprayed from the distance. Does anyone have any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/JinxedGrim
    [link] [comments]

    something you need to know

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    HDRP at nights spooky. Cant wait for this update

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    I'm trying to grow berries but I cant get the water to work, does anyone know how to do this better or fix this? I have 9 pumps hooked up to 4 combiners that then go into a fluid switch, then into the purifier.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Spraying on a moving target

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    What's the feeling that you guys have when tracking someone while spraying? Do you adjust for recoil, then adjust to the target - or is it merged into one step ?(feels more instinctual, like I'm fighting my standing still recoil muscle memory)

    submitted by /u/whatschipotle
    [link] [comments]

    Don't build like this guy! (talk smack, get smacked)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Building My SOLO COMPOUND | Rust Solo Survival

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel