• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Rust Have this meme:

    Rust Have this meme:


    Have this meme:

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Youtube WTF?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    I wonder which one of my neighbors raided me and took my row of HQM. I guess we'll never know...

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    [Live Action] After almost a year in the making, the first chapter of the Rust Live Action Series drops this Thursday! Thanks everyone who supported me along the way! Here's a teaser:

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Had been away traveling and came home to find that my steam had been hacked and all the rust skins I have bought over the past 4 years and almost 5,000 hours of play time were traded to some fake alt account. Steam guard didn't notify me once. Rest in peace my lovelies.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Advanced combat bow sight (concept limbo)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Now i can play

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Our teammate taking out the only LR after he lost a 1v5

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Quintessential Rust.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Just defended a 1v4 raid, what do now

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    4 Russian dudes tried to offline my base good thing I was afk eating, I heard them baiting one of my turrets so I went outside jumped on my roof (no shooting floor) and shot them up one of them was asleep he got kicked for flyhack violation when trying to jump on my compound. they lost 20 rockets 4 c4 and some satchels and their kits I don't even know what to do now I know they're gonna raid me sooner or later I'm thinking of despawning they camped for awhile trying to climb but I fended them off shoutout to the turrets and shotty traps

    submitted by /u/ZebiNiyakBouzeb
    [link] [comments]

    went deep on a 4 man with just a combat knife

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Rust has a gambling problem

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    If the heli is in the way of the helicrate just do this :)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    My Finest Trio Base, for you: All utilities, fantastic online and offline defense, cheap. Try it next wipe!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Just walking by with my trumpet :D

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    When your food waves back

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    When ur a trio but its a 2 Seater

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Life as a solo

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Anybody have any tips on playing solo besides just being a rat? None of my friends like the losing/restarting aspect of rust so I mostly play solo.

    submitted by /u/Sheikeypoo
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boy vibing on Hapis before it gets removed

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    First success!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    It's not much, but I finally managed to accomplish something meaningful! I've been dealing with an especially aggressive group for the last couple of days. I've known them more than half the time I've been actually playing the game.

    Until now, I hadn't really been able to make much progress against them. Any weapons I could scrounge up were just taken once they managed to kill me, or raid my base. But I finally killed one of them! They got reckless, walking around with a full kit. Somehow I managed to 1v1 them (with the first shot advantage, of course!)

    Through various cuss words from his not yet full-dead body, telling me to pick him up if I knew "what was good for me," I resisted the temptation and walked off with his loot, blowing a little kiss into the mic. I decided to store some of the stuff away from my current base. Even if they raid it, they aren't getting it back.

    And that's the story of my first major success in Rust as a solo player! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on any exciting developments, good and bad. I feel super energized!

    submitted by /u/PortableHealthPack
    [link] [comments]

    178m headshot with revolver

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Console crossplay?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    • Does anyone know if Rust is going to have crossplay when it comes out on console?
    submitted by /u/DasH00T
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel