• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Rust Imma leave this one here for y'all

    Rust Imma leave this one here for y'all


    Imma leave this one here for y'all

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Sold Aks for 1 scrap in a vending machine, here was the result

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Killing Outpost AFK :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    How to get out with your mini while getting scoped

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I 3D printed a 1:1 scale AK prop from rust! (30cm ruler for scale)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    door campers be like:

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Sorry Helk, I went snooping and found this

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    An Easter Egg on the Bottom of the “XGuiRy Socks and Sandals”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    144m compound bow headshot

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Egg Vs Mini who wins?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Rust but Mushroom

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Clean Solo Start | Rust Solo

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    AU face punch severs are down

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I think they are down

    submitted by /u/Fyshdrake1
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT IS RUST? SHOULD YOU BUY IT (READ)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    What is Rust?

    After playing Rust for over 1,500 hours, I feel that I now know enough about the game to finally explain what it is and whether or not you should buy it. Rust is now my favorite pc game of all time, but I don't think it's for everyone - not by a long shot. For starters, Rust is hands down the most toxic game I have ever played. With admins rarely joining official servers (official servers are the most popular btw) players are left to be able to say literally ANYTHING in text and voice chat. I'm sure you can understand where this leads. In addition to being the most toxic game I've ever played, Rust is also the most difficult game I have ever played. There are no crosshairs in Rust. And unless you can get your hands on a holo sight or 8x scope, the iron sights available are mediocre at best. Not to mention the spray patterns on the guns are like nothing I've ever seen in any other game. Guns like the AK and Mp5 are some of the strongest in the game, but without hours and hours of practice, they'll do you no good in the long run. Rust is also a huge time commitment. You get out of it what you put in, and there is a lot of grinding to be done. Now reading all of this you may be thinking, "Ok, so then why the fuck should I buy it?" Great question. Here's why: If you like a good challenge, enjoy PVP, and can tolerate some toxicity, Rust is EASILY the most fun you'll ever have in a survival game and honestly maybe any shooter in general. There is just so much depth to the game and so much to learn. Learning how to manage your time efficiently, how to position correctly in PvP, shit just even learning how to use a hunting bow (the first weapon you always get) is a massive challenge itself that I still haven't even mastered. If you're playing on high population official servers, there's always an in game event going on and action around every corner. Here are just a few of the challenging in game events you can attempt for yourself in Rust:

    • PvP
    • Running Monuments (Contain high tier loot)
    • Going for Air drops (Contain loot)
    • Going for Locked crates (Like airdrops but better)
    • Raiding (Big risk, big reward)
    • Taking down deadly NPCs like the patrol helicopter and Bradley the tank (Drop best loot in game)
    • Boarding Cargo ships and Oil Rigs and killing NPC Scientists (Great loot)
    • And you do all this while other players are trying to do it at the exact same time, leading to absolutely massive fights over loot

    Rust also isn't just limited to one type of play style or game mode. You can live fast and take risks to advance faster and faster, like a snowball. Or alternatively, you can play at a slower more relaxed pace and gradually work your way up to higher tier loot. You can even role play if that's your thing (yes there's server for that too.) There's also different game modes like aim train for spray practice or mini-games with custom maps for TDM or FFA on modded servers. I mean I could go on and on about what this game has to offer and my experiences as a player but it would be too much to read. All of these things combined just make Rust so fucking addicting, that it's consuming. Minutes turn into hours and before you know it, you've sat at your computer all day. And that may sound concerning, but it's the truth. I started playing summer of 2020 during quarantine because I was stuck at home all day. What was I doing? Playing Rust. And I haven't been able to stop since. And I'm not alone in this. If you're reading this and like the game as much as I do, I'm sure you can relate. So if you're reading this and are still on the fence about trying it, do it. But understand this game is not going to be beginner friendly. So if you're the type of person that likes immediate satisfaction from a game and you end up hating it at first, I won't blame you - because I was the same way. Luckily for me, I learned the game from a veteran who played legacy. But thinking back now, I question if I would still like the game as much as I do now had I not learned from the best. What I do know though, is that Rust has taught me a few valuable lessons that are applicable not just to video games but life in general. So I'll wrap this up by telling you what I've learned. They may sound cliche because they are but the main things I have learned from Rust are: Never to give up, especially when you're new to something. Because when you get good at it, it's feels so damn good. Also, it takes time to see results. Sometimes it may take weeks or months but give it time, you'll see improvement. So yeah. Oh right and NEVER trust anyone... Have fun playing Rust guys.

    submitted by /u/StyleSignificant9324
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Tags

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Help! How can I fix this

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Submarines

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Are there still plans to add submarines to the game? I heard some talk about this a few months ago but haven't heard anything since then.

    submitted by /u/Supbruh_TV
    [link] [comments]

    yOu jUsT GoT BeAmED

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Looking for problems people have with the current state of rust. (Poll Below)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    What its like playing poker in rust

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Made an edit

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel