• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Rust Rust community in a nutshell

    Rust Rust community in a nutshell


    Rust community in a nutshell

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Facepunch.. please add another recycler to bandit now that half the server are degenerate gamblers

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I like to make convenience stores in RP server

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    David Attenborough In Rust

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    this was our first vent camper experience

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Probably the best play I've ever made in my 1,500 hours.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Final Event - Concept Limbo

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Some fanart lol

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Revert Scientists cloth nerf

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I'm not sure where this was decided to be a good idea, but it's definitely not. 5 cloth per scientists is ridiculous when you're trying to clear military tunnels especially as a solo! Can we pretend this was an April Fools Joke and revert the nerf?

    submitted by /u/Randomrabbitz1
    [link] [comments]

    Chessboards at Outpost

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I need a good scrap income so that would be great

    submitted by /u/Rapira757
    [link] [comments]

    Doorcamping, I NEED HELP

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I need help as I am a solo being camped by two people. They will not leave my door and when i got off and then got back on a few hours later they where still there. I cant go outside my house unless i suicide. What do i do?

    submitted by /u/Sufficient_Second994
    [link] [comments]

    Bicycles as a new vehicle

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I don't know if this gets asked often but I thought about it quite a bit and would think it would be a good addition. Maybe you could find them or craft them using metal pipes and high quality metal or something.. What's your opinion on that?

    submitted by /u/kuriiaaa
    [link] [comments]

    That's an unexpected gold egg present

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    This game is gonna be toxic as hell on console

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    "Wow that guy is an asshole"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Does the bunny onesie and ears make more eggs spawn?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    When we have the onesie and ears equipped does it just make more eggs spawn? Are the "extra" eggs that spawn only visible to the wearer? Are spawned eggs unique to each player? Sorry, I play solo and am trying to figure out how the eggs appear and what the bonus items do, the basket is the only easy to understand tool.

    submitted by /u/royaljosh
    [link] [comments]

    "Wow That Guy's An Asshole"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Why is 'kits' not a filter on battlemetrics?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    It's very frustrating how servers will hide the fact that they have kits... some don't call it out in the description, and some don't even talk about it when you join the game. Shouldn't be this hard to find a decent 2x quad server that isn't pay to win...

    submitted by /u/aaronoob
    [link] [comments]

    Heli has it's own secret service posed as clan members

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Tried drawing John F. Kennedy today. It went unfinished because I got raided after this screenshot lol

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Do you bring incendiary rockets on a raid?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    When raiding, do you bring incendiary rockets with you? Or put a t2 and mats in your raid base?

    submitted by /u/ghostsquad4
    [link] [comments]

    Automatically watch all your twitch streamers (for drops) with python

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    This is an app that automatically watches the twitch streamers and claims your drop, this can be run in the background with no human interaction.

    https://github.com/bossotron13/Rust-Twitch

    What you will need:

    • Python
    • Edge (Chrome is detected)

    YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQzE8ff-USo

    submitted by /u/Bossotron1322
    [link] [comments]

    Each wipe i pick a new base theme. This wipes them is Trailer Trash.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    50 hrs and still unable to win any 1v1

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I keep playing new rust wipes as a duo with my friend but I feel like I'm not helping him. He might as well play as a solo and not have to waste a kit on me. After 50 hrs I have only downed someone with a bow once so I feel like my friend does all the work for our progression. All I really do for him is hit barrels. How do I get to the point where I can actually participate in the pvp side of the game without always losing my kit??? I play on pvp servers to train but just leave with a 0.1 k/d feeling demoralized.

    submitted by /u/Simbolar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel