• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Rust How to vibe check your enemies in rust!

    Rust How to vibe check your enemies in rust!


    How to vibe check your enemies in rust!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Today’s walk on a beach

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Brown bear

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    First time joined a modded server.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    The biggest Rust building bug, it affects almost all base designs. Learn how to avoid it :)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Somebody built a bridge between mainland and an Island, resulting in these 2 Oil Rig Chads turning into Mr Bean

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Almost 1/3 of rust server player numbers are fake

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Here are some numbers

    Steam - 99,195 players

    Number of people in rust server selector- 105,262

    Battlemetrics - 66,039

    This is gamebreaking. Server numbers are very important for choosing a server. If you want a server dont use rusts server selector use battlemetrics. The largest offender is FutureRust, server selector says 298/300, battlemetrics says 1/300, also whoever made it is a fucking idiot because nobody is going to join it because servers usually have a few slots for vip so it looks like there will be a que.

    submitted by /u/_hotpasta
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about thos Beans

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Found a literal “tooth” brush in rust R.I.P horse

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with this my laptop keeps doing this and I have messed with the graphics a bunch I have an i7 8750 8th gen 16gb of ddr4 ram and a GeForce gtx 1060

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    181m. Compound Bow Shot Won Me Beer

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Today, the Rust gods were looking over me.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I was having a rough day. I just wanted to find a group of cool people to grind and build with. I'm not the best at the game but I am a hard worker and I have smart ideas.

    After a bit of searching, I found a really cool (or so I thought) group of guys who needed an extra team mate. I joined the group and we all started grinding. I got lots of ore for them, and scraps and resources. We all connected and they seemed to be comfortable with me. But...then someone else joins the party.

    He joins in, and starts making fun of my voice. Sooner or later everyone's asking if I'm gay and what not. So I told them the truth which is yes...and they immediately start killing me, breaking my bed. They then throw the famous F word slur at me hundreds of times.

    At this point I am defeated, a little sad, and uninspired. I moped around with my rock, eating pumpkins and getting shot at. I felt like I never would get along in this game,

    But then, I remembered something...while in party chat, they mentioned their base code (their storage base - I guess the one they had me stay in was a front) and even earlier they had mentioned another base in a apart of the map.

    When it got dark, I ran to the base...I was prepared to get shot by whomever was inside.

    The codes worked. The place was empty. I destroyed the beds, changed all the locks. I have access now to their collection of 2000+ metal fragments, guns, traps, clothing, and its all code locked and plenty of air traps. They had the same code for every door...

    Point of the story is, be careful what you do, how you treat others and what you say...

    Who's the f*g now?

    submitted by /u/Safe_Bake_5751
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to farm in peace but the bear wants to flex on you

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Found a map seed with no monuments, no trashpiles and no nodes... (3800/606)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Made a Septagonal Base design (Please give constructive criticism)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    One of the funniest Rust moments of all time

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    How do people build next to a base and jump in?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game, and I've seen YouTube videos where someone will be able to build platforms and ladders right next to these huge bases and jump in. Do these big bases use all their TC building space and that's why they can build right next to them?

    submitted by /u/revrs3
    [link] [comments]

    A HQ door frame is completely useless right ?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Because hq door is weaker than a metal door frame

    submitted by /u/Light_Yagami74
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way i can play a server with someone with the same internet as me (LAN)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    New monument Idea

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    ok hear me out, Crashed Cargo Ship monument. It would spawn 1-2 chinook crates every hour. It would be in the middle of the sea. A new kind of scientist called Scavengers would roam around the crashed ship having the same ai as tunnel dwellers. The ship would have a vault that you can access by killing three heavy Scavengers, one of them dropping a keycard that you can use to open the vault. The vault would have 1-2 chinooks in it and 3-4 elite crates in it. If you played fortnite in season 12 it would have a vault looking similar to the vaults in fortnite at that time. If you start to open the Chinook

    submitted by /u/StunkyNFunky
    [link] [comments]

    I need a rocket launcher

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Me and my friend just got rust and we aren't able to get rocket launchers we've done launch site about 20 times and still no rocket launcher any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Burgerman115
    [link] [comments]

    how to embarrass the outpost roofcampers...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    How often do the official Facepunch servers bp wipe?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I've heard some people say they wipe once in a couple of years and others say they wipe every month

    submitted by /u/anrchy01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel