• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Rust Seeing how tall of a base we could make and had some... accidents along the way..

    Rust Seeing how tall of a base we could make and had some... accidents along the way..


    Seeing how tall of a base we could make and had some... accidents along the way..

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    oi facepunch

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    The Rust Experience- summarised in 30 seconds

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Waking up with a vieuw like this gotta love it

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Hammers need to tell us the resources needed to repair something

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    How to lose kits 101

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Can we have these or Simple Light in next Twitch Drops? Ceiling Lights are not that stonks.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    ������ ������ �������� �������� ������ ��������������

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    When are we going to get these badboys?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    New Junkyard Layout

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Me watching 6 nakeds doorcamp me

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    happened

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    If I clear authorization would I be able to change code locks?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    If I clear authorization from TC does that mean I have control of code locks in the base?

    submitted by /u/KILLER8996
    [link] [comments]

    Had an interesting taxi ride from a naked...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Crazy rust duplication glitch I ran into, I wonder if I can replicate it again not sure how it happened

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Do bear traps down people instantly?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I got a badass pumpkin patch but these damn fresh spawns keep yoinking my crops and im starving out here. So will placing bear traps in my pumpkin patch make a difference or will it just be more of an annoyance than an actual solution?

    submitted by /u/LZXLKZX
    [link] [comments]

    To the idiots buying the Bad Santa Satchel Charge satchel skin because it lets you ESP, you guys are dumb.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Basically a youtuber named hobbes uploaded a video saying only the "bad santa satchel charge" has a broken skin texture which lets you see through walls (which is true) but what he fails to mention is that 6 other skins do the exact same fucking thing.

    before you buy the Bad Santa Satchel Charge for, what 10 fucking dollars look at, for example, the Legacy Satchel which is like 90 cents and does the exact same fucking thing. proof

    basically dont be stupid and take financial advice from a youtuber who owns a gambling site, because chances are, like right now, hes just trying to manipulate his audience into "investing" into this skin only so it will rise so he makes profit off of children. scummy shit.

    submitted by /u/PlayrustUsersMalding
    [link] [comments]

    "You ever seen a ham sandwich before mate?"

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    This game is garbage

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    So i am somehow at a disadvantage for every fight. Even if i am armored and have a gun. Just had a fight where i shot a guy twice, and hit him with a cleaver that does 50 damage 4 times. I know i was listening for that splat. However he had a wooden spear and somehow survived and killed me??? I fucking kept hitting him yet somehow his fucking basic weapon killed me. This is absolutely fucking bogus. He had a wooden chest plate, no legs, maybe a shirt, and a burlap bag over his head. 2 pistol shots and 4 vonnects with a damn good melee weapon, and he didnt die? What the fuck is that bullshit. Then i get killed all the time from the back, but i guess the game always registers my hits as invalid even though i know thats bullshit. If it makes the sound, it should fucking register. Yet mr spear could hit me just fine apparently. It isnt my internet, i have 100mbs. No i honestly believe this game, at least with the ps4 beta, is a steaming pile of garbage. Ye go ahead tell me to git guud, doesnt fucking matter if your hits dont registee half the god damn time.

    submitted by /u/DainderCor
    [link] [comments]

    when you kill a hacker on rust..

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Is comfort bugged?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Over the past few days, I have been trying to heal with comfort and it has not worked and I cannot for the life of me find out why.

    submitted by /u/Dumquestionsonly
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my spray with the ak at 25m I prolly only have 3 hours with ak practice. I have 150 hours total

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel