• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Rust [Deployable idea] A weapon rack that stores and showcases weapons (so you can flex)

    Rust [Deployable idea] A weapon rack that stores and showcases weapons (so you can flex)


    [Deployable idea] A weapon rack that stores and showcases weapons (so you can flex)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Just got rust, how do I make sure that my will to live doesn't deteriorate too fast when playing?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    edit: thank you all, I appreciate you <3

    submitted by /u/WhatTheFuck_PNG
    [link] [comments]

    New Skin Drops July 5th

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Always carry an F1 grenade on you.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Tired of zergs raiding your farm? Try ocean farming.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    (Giving back to the community) We won 120k at bandit and instead of hoarding it all we gave it all way in the form of LR300s, M39s, SPAZ12s, and a bunch of gear too at bandit camp. We alone gave away 100 LR300s. I’ll try to link my stream so y’all can check out the madness. Best wipe hands down

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    BoX PlaCEmeNt

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    A story about a man living under the floor

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Once long ago, I was on a modded server with /remove. Yeah I know heavily modded oooo. I spend a few hours getting materials and build a little 3x3 base with tc in a half raised centre. Have some stairs leading up to the door to tc room. Standard stuff.

    But. The stairs where the old style stairs, you couldn't see through them. I would remove or rotate the stairs and walk into the under floor. Where all my real loot was, my 3x3 under floor storage. Sleeping bag the lot.

    Get my shit hidden, close off the entrance. Go to bed.

    Wake up the next morning, log back on and to my surprise I have not been raided, I then remove the stairs and see... him. Let's call him Greg. Well Greg was laying on the floor inside my house. He had raided me and placed his own door down and claimed the base as his. Well I thought this can be fun, so took all his loot and moved it down stairs into my room. Killed myself and made a new base and a new life.

    The next day I log in again, spawn back at base 1 and again he's there and he's restocked. I take all his shit again and move it down into my hole.

    I can't imagine the reaction of Greg every day finding his stuff gone but no holes, no forced entry, nothing.

    On the 4th day the base has been foundation wiped.

    The end.

    submitted by /u/bobdan987
    [link] [comments]

    Self Report? lol

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Chainsaws are the best weapon �� change my mind

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    It took me 1000 hours of playing rust to realize that you can click "e" on the cargo ladder instead of jumping out and trying to land on it.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    words cannot describe how retarded I feel

    submitted by /u/isufhnwjs
    [link] [comments]

    What's the story behind this server? was this an actual server at some point?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    naked on wipe day be like

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Right before this, I turned the corner of a hill and was mauled instantly by a bear

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Y'all ever just...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Someone help me figure out why my hbhf sensor isn't working? (Don't mind my awful wiring)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    anyone else ever get a youtube recommendation for real life oilrigs because of rust youtube videos?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    IPv6 Hosting

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I'm attempting to host a server using an IPv6 address because my ISP uses CGNAT and I was wondering if that was at all possible. I've attempted installing directly through SteamCMD as well as using LGSM. I have ports opened on my firewall to allow traffic over 28015, I also use a DDNS to make connection to said IP easier. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThatLuckyDuck
    [link] [comments]

    If running a home server is the wipe required?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Haven't bought the game yet but mandatory wipes on a private home based server would be a deal breaker for people who'd play 4 times per month. From what I've read the wipes are tied to the monthly update and I also totally understand why (prevent lag & urban sprawl anyone play Conan exiles at launch?). I am not concerned with this is there a way to delay updates or completely opt out of them?

    submitted by /u/Guilty_Advantage_413
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question. Can someone explain what the different wipes mean?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Like I've googled and don't really get a clear answer. Does map wipe mean your base goes away but your stuff stays on you? I've heard whatever you research stays with you after wipe, does that mean the workbenches or the research table?

    Is a forced wipe different than a full?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/elcriticalTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Did you throw a grenade at me

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    TIL: the chicken emote is missing. (gone vry bad)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    The missing chicken emote is more detrimental to this game than LR/8X. The fact that they removed it shows an egregious lack of judgment by the developers. There are only a few gestures that are more toxic, and none of them family friendly, than the chicken arms to an adversary. I assume the devs would counter that it's hard to model while holding an LR/8X. I would counter, it's worth it.

    I will deal with the revolving door of cheaters that always seem to humble me, but to not have the chance to chicken dance in front of his somehow downed player, is disgusting.

    submitted by /u/udderpants_gnome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel