• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Rust I 3D-printed a functional model of a codelock - all the buttons work as programmable keyboard inputs over USB

    Rust I 3D-printed a functional model of a codelock - all the buttons work as programmable keyboard inputs over USB


    I 3D-printed a functional model of a codelock - all the buttons work as programmable keyboard inputs over USB

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Don't Stand Up at Bandit Wheel

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Fanart Of My Rust Squad

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    My friends and I always joke about how difficult it is to find a good modded server. I channeled that frustration.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    is this part of the new update??? did something leak??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Always amusing

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Got TC raided offline ! I'm happy and sad.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Been playing Rust for a while now and I have been making small bases all this time and was never really a target for anyone. The only time I would get raided was during wipe days. Or even if I did, they never reached TC.

    So I decided to make a decent base for farming. I put a lot of effort into making the base a pain to raid. Made it in a swamp, silenced turrets hidden by the swamp grass, a compound wall, 3 armoured doors, 3 garage doors and 2 sheet metal doors to the TC, shotgun traps. I even set up a smart alarm to detect any offline raids. All in all, I had a great wipe and there was nothing really left to do in game at that point.

    Yesterday, I saw a naked running around my compound. So I was like " Aww.. lemme give him some stuff " and gave him a compound bow and some meds. Then I logged off to get some dinner. I came back to see an alarm on my phone and that I was killed by someone.

    I was like " What the hell ! How ? Someone went through all that doors ? "

    Turns out they just blew right through the side. Didn't even touch the doors. Straight through the compound walls, stone and metal walls. Considering how they blew it up, they had way too much boom that they didn't care about the doors.

    I'm happy I got raided coz that's the rust experience. I'm sad coz I couldn't make the raid hard for them.

    Moral of the story : Don't trust nakeds.

    submitted by /u/gh0strom
    [link] [comments]

    I plan to start a religion in a Rust PVE Server. I call it "Church of Pookie"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Double exit airlock

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Hello Im new i just got rust what do i do first

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    i watched a bunch of tutorials but i want some help from you guys too

    submitted by /u/wins00_developer
    [link] [comments]

    He just vibin'

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Custom URLs for Radio Stations?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    When I first heard about the Voice Props DLC, it was heavily implied that you'd get to choose custom radio stations to play over your radios, but the functionality is both not present in staging and isn't mentioned on the DLC store page. Did the devs decide to remove it? If so, that's incredibly disappointing. It's not like people couldn't just mic spam already, I just want some music I like in my base.

    Edit: Also, I wish they'd make the audio for the Boom-Box play equally in both ears of the holder.

    submitted by /u/ToasterPyro
    [link] [comments]

    How do I quit this addicting ass game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Genuinely. I usually only play 10x or 5x cause I don't have too much time to play full wipes of stuff or really do I enjoy vanilla personally or stuff but I find myself all my free time just playing this nonstop.

    Honestly doesn't even feel fulfilling anymore either cause I can always get myself to like 200-300 rockets just snowballing but it's like even then what's the point and I can't stop playing even thinking that.

    Should I just uninstall?

    submitted by /u/burntcookish
    [link] [comments]

    Once Upon A Time In Rust

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    are there any servers with bans on slurs and shit?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    i thought people were over exaggerating when they talked about how toxic people were on rust and yeah non they were right :/

    ik games like space station 13 have servers with bans on slurs and homophobia amd racism and stuff,, are there any 4 rust??

    submitted by /u/MyMfBTD6notWorkin
    [link] [comments]

    Question about cheaters

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Not your typical "my account was hacked blah blah blah" post. Last night was playing some arenas, got deleted by some private profile, just felt off. Reported. Few seconds later banned by anti cheat. His teammate started berating us claiming it's "only a 3 day ban" since it's from reports? Is this true or just some salty 13 yr old making up stuff? Thanks for any helpful replies.

    submitted by /u/ddhawkfan
    [link] [comments]

    i played duo on vanilla one day and got M249 (i have 500 hours)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Chainsaw is the best weapon in rust (change my mind) >> re-uploaded with sound

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    When U Get Offlined

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    V-Sync Not Working

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    My V-Sync isnt working now and my fps is just uncapped..

    Anyone else know this issue and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/MomMyThwoatHurt
    [link] [comments]

    Tamable Animals that can help combat the brutal wildlife, good for role players too.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    The wild life in Rust is so brutal that a lot of the time, even veteran players will repeatedly get taken out by them, so in order to help with that, imagine being able to tame say, a wolf, give them treats and what not, and then they would follow you around and defend you against say... a bear.. or whatever is coming to get you.

    There would be a limit on how many you can tame so single person can zerg a whole server and who knows.... maybe add in some pet armor in there.

    submitted by /u/ADangOlWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Help on servers to pick for the wip - large group

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    So for the forcewipe, me and 8 other people are looking to play together. Is officials the way to go? We want a server with no team limit and around 100 active players and preferably bi-weekly wipes. We are all new to officials, we have onnly played on trio community servers before.

    submitted by /u/Nilskam178
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel