• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Rust Cant wait for Rust Manhunt

    Rust Cant wait for Rust Manhunt


    Cant wait for Rust Manhunt

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Can we get item info in the crafting menu?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Back when I got rust in 2013 you could build a base like this. I miss those days

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    It's that time of the month again

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    It Happened

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Nice little update on the flame turret.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Utilizing the voice props update in my trap base!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Stimpee performing a terrorist attack on the OTV server

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Scientists in Trainyard and Airfield

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I'm a solo player and since scientists have been added, the chance of making it out alive with puzzle loot has been significantly decreased. Last 4 times I have ran airfield, there has been people camping the tunnel exits due to hearing the shots of either me killing the scientists or the scientists shooting. I tried to counteract this by using a suppressor but it doesn't work as it is tricky to kill scientists without them shooting and alerting people as well. Anyone running by the monument can hear the shots and will most likely come over to camp the exits, as its easy to kill someone climbing up a ladder even with primitive loot.

    It makes no sense to me to have scientists in t2 monuments. This makes solos and duos struggle a lot more with running monuments. I could see this change making sense by adding scientists to launch site, but this is just stupid in my opinion.

    Luckily this wipe I am built by the ocean. So farming sea junk piles is not a bad alternative for collecting scrap and components, but its far less efficient than running monuments. Throughout the wipe so far, I have been refining the crude I have received from farming the ocean, and selling the lowgrade for scrap. But I need components as well. This update seems really unfair to me, it just doesn't make any sense.

    submitted by /u/injxrd
    [link] [comments]

    solid snake in rust

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Rocking the tv static hair

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Attachments have been lackluster

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Aside from flashlight, silencer, and scopes—what other attachments are used?

    T1 Can we have a bayonet? Free up a inventory spot and takes a combat knife to craft.

    T3 Can we have an under barrel grenade launcher/shotgun? Takes up barrel and flashlight spots/impacts horizontal recoil/substantial reload time.

    All thoughts/criticism welcome

    submitted by /u/SadSiler
    [link] [comments]

    late Father’s Day gift for a Dad with 7k hours (not an artist or a poet)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Kickin back after a long day of hitting trees with rocks.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Best euka play of my 3.5k hour career

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    the solo experience in one clip. in hindsight i should have kept running until they started shooting at me then placed a wall

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Possible new player, question about servers.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    So i was thinking about buying Rust to play with a friend but i have few questions about servers. I see a lot of people saying to stay away from official servers, so what i want to ask is if i go and play on non official servers can i play there for free or do i need to pay for a slot on those servers?

    submitted by /u/jokeR-
    [link] [comments]

    Can you ( But ) Role ?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    When roofcampers come off their roofs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks being raided is relieving in a way?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm not saying I enjoy when my base gets raided but in a few wipes where I got raided I was sad and angry of course but at the same time it was a way for me to breath and take a break from Rust until the next wipe and finally relax after being pissed from dying with stacked inventories so much.

    submitted by /u/Hypothermia_7
    [link] [comments]

    100% GPU usage in server queue and in main menu

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Whenever I'm in queue for a server my GPU usage goes insane. I only noticed this after upgrading and hearing my fans spin up wildly with a side effect of turning my room into a sauna. This doesn't happen when I'm actually loading into a server where I get about 10 - 12% usage and in game I get about 60 - 80% usage

    I'll list my specs if this helps

    GPU: ASUS RTX 3090 TUF Gaming
    CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X
    Ram: 64gb DDR4 Trident Z Neo 3600mhz
    Storage: 2x Samsung 970 Evo Pro 1tb M.2 SSD
    AIO: MSI Mag pro cooler 360R
    PSU: BeQuiet Dark power pro 11 1200w
    Case: Lian-Li O11 Dynamic XL
    Mobo: ROG Swift B550-A

    submitted by /u/Shirow_1
    [link] [comments]

    the funniest thing thats ever happened to me in rust

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    the floating pig of launch site

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    POV: You live in Europe or get home late in America

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel