• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Rust "Fun"

    Rust "Fun"


    "Fun"

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    300 upvotes and still growing on my last post, thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Here is another piece of art for you all to feast your eyes on, cheers!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    So i tried making a rug skin that kinda looks like the talking bass, considering you can put rugs on the wall i thought it was a pretty funny idea. Anyway, i kinda suck at making skins and i don't even know how the workshop works, so if anyone else wanna give this idea a try then go for it :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Some oldschool vanilla rust artwork.. yeah i know.. our clan was pretty sus...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Here’s my unpopular opinion of the day

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Your skill in Rust doesn't define your self-worth

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Box6858
    [link] [comments]

    I have 187.3 hours (which is a noob in this game lol) and I’m getting better at pvp, today I made a great play with hunting bow and got a hazzy custom kit. So much adrenaline and so much fun, but I can’t bring myself to take it out of my base and use it.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    This isn't the first time, I prim lock myself by not using the guns and kits I get. I know this question gets asked a lot but I couldn't find a good answer, how do I get over the fear of losing loot?

    submitted by /u/SullyC88
    [link] [comments]

    Since u/NotRealSwiz is sharing his work, i decided to share my poster that was made in gmod

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Only OG's will remember the suffering.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Story of my mechanic shop on a facepunch vanilla server (Pictures)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I came back to Rust after a 1 year break, and a 4 year break before that. I started on a 2x with no bp wipes that I played in the past. I built a first base, but it got raided on the first day. I decided I was going to make a new specific goal. I went to a flat, shallow part in the ocean to make a farm base.

    At this point, I have never used electricity, water, etc. I began learning and it became tedious, but after a day or so it clicked and I was able to wire up or farm anything and make good clones. I then decided I wanted to learn all about cars. I made a sweet mechanic shop with 4 usable bays and 1 car lift. I began offering people cars but apparently since it was a 2x, everyone had minis. I did however drive a lot to trade with people across the map. One thing I realized was, cars are extremely effective. They are more common to find than horses, and you can rig up 18-36 storage slots comfortably, and hit 4 monuments and still have storage space. I got bored quick because it was a 2x.

    I decided I wanted to see what barebones vanilla was, so I found a server with 30-60 pop. My goal this time was to gain as many connections as possible and gain favor with the big clans to avoid being raided, and it turned out that they all offered me protection. I realized that farming crops as a solo wouldn't be as effective at my goal unless I was efficient with berry farming and making ore yield teas, which I wasn't.

    I made my 2x1, and I began working on a car shop. The aesthetic on the outside wasn't ideal, but it got the job done. On the first day I had my car shop set up, and on the 2nd-3rd day I already gave away 11+ free t3 cars. Additionally, everyone knew me as someone who had no goal of pvp or raiding this wipe, so it gave me more credibility in my trade. Additionally, because I had no use for tons of sulfur, I distributed it to the clans I trusted the most.

    This set me up for an interesting dynamic. I was dealing with, talking to and gaining information on people who are complete enemies of each other, but they were all cool with me. I had finally reached my goal, If I wanted to, I could have 3 clans come to my shop with minis to defend or just chill.

    One of the clans gave me a free t3 bench on the first day, and the other clan gave me 2.5k scrap. The clan that gave me a t3 got bored of the wipe and playfully 'raided' my shop. They surrounded my car garages, and luckily I had a double armored car ready on the lift. I quickly opened the garage, mounted the car and backed out, and the madness ensued. They killed me with a lucky shot through the armored pinhole but they gave me all my gear back and logged off in my base with m2s and aks.

    The 5 man clan that gave me 2.5k scrap invited me to help organize their loot after a successful raid against a zerg. They were chill with letting me take screenshots of their base. Their current upkeep is around 500 + 7x20 high qual a day, and around 20k metal frag.

    Overall, Rust is a great game if you have a particular goal in mind. Whether it be the car mechanic who gives out free t3 cars to gain favor with everyone on a server, or a berry farmer who makes teas to gain favor, or a solo player who plays in the shadows, or anything you could think of.

    The Car Shop on a 2x: https://imgur.com/a/JO4pwQF

    The Car Shop on vanilla: https://imgur.com/a/5w3nC60

    The 5 man clan base on vanilla: https://imgur.com/a/3MpC13s

    One of the Chinese clan bases who attempted but were unsuccessful in raiding the 5 man [BD] clan base: https://imgur.com/a/qjQ6cIY (right outside outpost)

    submitted by /u/Small-Primary301
    [link] [comments]

    Im pretty garbage

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    this absolute korean chad at the outpost typed in the chat "free sar at the outpost" i went there and HE GAVE ME 2 like bruh, we need more ppl like him

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    My suggestion 11 days ago seems to have been implemented, coincidence? Maybe. Am I gunna pretend they did it because of me, absolutely.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    the 0.6 percent of the other players are workbench thieves

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    HDRP looks different to what was promised

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    The map generation in particular looked a lot more natural and interesting in the screenshots. Could just be me.

    The thick lines of tall bushes also seem to have disappeared.

    submitted by /u/cynicalhope1
    [link] [comments]

    RUST bug, u can literally open every door in rust. Works only RUSTAFIED EU TRIO II

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Big Error on the Side of my screen. Happened the most recent 2 times I went into military tunnels but not before.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    These animals need to chill

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Ever since the newest animal update ive seen them everywhere and they attack you constantly. They need to either lower the spawn rates or lower their agression

    submitted by /u/PieRat343
    [link] [comments]

    Rust gives me low fps with an rtx 3070

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I noticed that my game will cap out at 70-80 FPS. But, when I'm in the menu 8 get 700-800 which is average for my gpu. In task manager I can see that the home menu uses 80% of my gpu but in game it only uses 40%. I made sure my FPS cap is 240 and vsync is off. I tried all the YouTube videos out there; none have helped. There is no bottlenecking whatsoever.

    Specs-

    CPU- Ryzen 5 3600 @4.4GHz GPU- Nvidia RTX 3070 RAM- 32G @3600MHz (A-XMP enabled) PSU- Corsair rm850x (probably not necessary to have listed)

    Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/L3G1T_
    [link] [comments]

    3 ppl m2 you allready know shotting at one heli and we miss everyshot ...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    AriaSaki is one of the best and the beast of artist PogChamp

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Rust killing my internet then kicking me from the server?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I bought Rust a few days ago and I have it installed on and SSD and my computer is more than capable of running the game. But whenever I do play, I stuggle to find a server below 200 ping and whenever I do eventually find a server around 30-50 ping I join it and my pc's internet spikes and then it boots me out of the server. Then no other servers will load on the server browser. I have never ran into any other issues like this on other multiplayer games and I rarely ever drop below 30-50 ping in other games. I have tried uninstalling the game, I've tried limiting steams server bandwith, I've tried without a wired connection. I'm not to sure what else I can do to try and fix this problem. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Homelesscows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel