• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Rust I JUST GOT A M2 IN EVERY BRADLEY CRATE ON AN OFFICIAL SERVER : IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE POSSIBLE?!?

    Rust I JUST GOT A M2 IN EVERY BRADLEY CRATE ON AN OFFICIAL SERVER : IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE POSSIBLE?!?


    I JUST GOT A M2 IN EVERY BRADLEY CRATE ON AN OFFICIAL SERVER : IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE POSSIBLE?!?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    it's perfect

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Real Life Semi-Auto Rifle (SAR) Replica 3D Print

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    It's been almost 5 years. We are ready.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I dont think he was very happy

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    The Most Rust, Rust Screenshot.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    What every fresh wiped server is going to look like after the update.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    this fellow was vibing to my music

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    rock to sar in 30 seconds!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    The perfect distraction

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    i was just peacefully opening chips

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Reminder that you are not actually a bad-ass for having good AK spray

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    "You don't know who you're fucking with!" He said through labored, wheezing breaths into the mic.

    In his head, it probably sounded like something Jason Momoa or Bruce Willis would say. On my end of the speaker, he sounded hilarious. I started laughing even more.

    "You're going to pay the price and you are too dumb to realize it!!" He replied, audibly more frustrated.

    The server alphas on reddit trio, a server I enjoy but am leaving, began making a variety of threats towards me. As if they would switch servers to follow me and hunt me across the many universes of rust servers.

    I was naked and had just stolen their minicopter during a raid. I screamed "Woohoo!" as I flew off. I had returned to the raid to sell them their minicopter location and was being repeatedly killed and verbally threatened.

    The whole time I had been streaming the game to some friends on discord and was pretty drunk. I was laughing my ass off at the whole situation.

    I had always feared (and maybe respected) this group of players. They seemed like gods in the game. Few players had ever even fired at them or even SEEN them as they will instantly eliminate any body part that is visible within the game geometry.

    I had moved bases multiple times to avoid being near them i have definitely spent a couple hours primlocked because you cannot chop wood within two squares of these guys.

    The whole situation got me thinking about thr nature of Rust. The put-downs, the shittalk, the supposed "weakness" of the players who are clueless about the game because they just bought it and are being repeatedly, unprofitably, killed by a bored sweatlord who has nothing better to do.

    As I listened to this guy wheeze and gasp into the microphone while calling me a "beta" and a "shitter", threatening to beat my ass and fuck my mom, I felt a little freaked out. Yet my friends on discord (who don't play rust) were laughing uncontrollably about the guys voice and egging me to on to talk back.

    It got me thinking about the way we see people based on Rust. After reflecting a bit, I reminded myself that I shouldn't be as terrified of players like them as I am.

    1. People who make threats and bully are usually terribly insecure.
    2. Rust has no matchmaking, so often you are fighting with someone that has far more experience than you do.
    3. Being able to repeatedly draw a silly pattern on a pad in the corner of your desk in a dark room doesn't make you a "chad" or alpha.
    4. The physical toughness of your character in game is in no way related to your personal physical toughness in the real world.
    submitted by /u/fridge_water_filter
    [link] [comments]

    Submarines are giving you the ability to shoot underwater.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    wtf is this, guys?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    New map feature on Staging Branch!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Helk. I love you.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Ram help, please I’m desperate!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I bought a prebuilt computer (don't degrade me it was a great deal). It had everything I wanted but just had 8gb of ram. I upgraded it to 16. When I try to join a big server it gives me a performance warning that I have less than 10 gb of ram (the recommended amount). I already looked at the bios and it checks out, sticks are in 2nd and 4th slot, what now?

    I'm currently playing so if anybody thinks they wanna help me further than we can hop in a discord call and get this sorted out, because we're raiding tn and I don't wanna be on all low graphics and still lag. Thanks, please help me out here!

    submitted by /u/mase_1188
    [link] [comments]

    Ram help, I’m desperate

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I bought a prebuilt computer (don't degrade me it was a great deal). It had everything I wanted but just had 8gb of ram. I upgraded it to 16. When I try to join a big server it gives me a performance warning that I have less than 10 gb of ram (the recommended amount). I already looked at the bios and it checks out, sticks are in 2nd and 4th slot, what now?

    I'm currently playing so if anybody thinks they wanna help me further than we can hop in a discord call and get this sorted out, because we're raiding tn and I don't wanna be on all low graphics and still lag. Thanks, please help me out here!

    submitted by /u/mase_1188
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people afraid of the l96 more than bolty's even tho they do the same damage.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    The L96 has an advantage only by reloading it with a magazine and slightly longer range but its firing rate is slightly slower than the bolty's. If you put HV ammo in a bolty it practically does the same range as an L96 so it beats it in fire rate and has the same range but the only difference is reloading, so thoughts?

    submitted by /u/el3ctric-runner
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter large oil/make people mad. Works 95% of the time

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Why you should never leave your heli unattended

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    The Submarines, torpedos, underwater labs, fishing and sharks are crazy! I test it out.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    How to do Large Oil for FREEE

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel