• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Rust Loving the new hunter-killer submarines, no shore base is safe.

    Rust Loving the new hunter-killer submarines, no shore base is safe.


    Loving the new hunter-killer submarines, no shore base is safe.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    pain

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Farmed 2 boxes of stone and traded them for wood. Had to rush to save my mini and now I find out you can no longer fill your own tank while seated and everyone can push you off. Seriously the devs just hate solos. Every update they make it worse.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    That was rather unfortunate crate dropping

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Rust players in a nutshell.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    R.I.P Pinto he was a very good horse and dear to Spoonkid he will be missed.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    am i the oldest in this fucking game or what

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    should i reconsider my life decisions because my zerg thought ima 40 year old with deep voice while im mid 20s. are there actually any players older than 20? and someone said sussy baka, i have no idea what this is yet i cant get this out of my head, whenever i play rust i keep sussy baka out loud or just in my head help me. and these voices haunt me too, 12 year old zerg members susy baka bro fuckk

    submitted by /u/tel419
    [link] [comments]

    jeff bezos

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    This guy would just not leave me alone

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Why did I talk about his kids...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Me in rust market

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Is rust still worth getting?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm pretty late to the party. I've heard of rust many times throughout the years but finally saw some game clips on it just now & was just like "woah this looks fun asf", the. saw the name & realized.

    What makes the game fun for you? To the vets, what keeps you going? Do you get bored after a certain amount of time or is it still just as enjoyable as when you picked it up?

    submitted by /u/Profitswhere
    [link] [comments]

    Think he is having a bad day��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    How do I get the Mummy Suit outfit?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    To clarify, I'm not talking about the Mummy wraps outfit, I'm talking about the one with the glowing blue eyes. It's not on the steam market place and when I look it up it just show how to spawn npc's with it on. Is it unattainable?

    submitted by /u/DoorframeMan3402
    [link] [comments]

    Road sign armor looks cooler and looks stronger than metal plate armor.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Tell me in comments on ur opinion

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Will812
    [link] [comments]

    UP 2, ENDING LEAKED 2021 but its Rust

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    0 weapons 2 kills

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Countering oil secretly

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    My friend of mine told me he knows some boat secret for countering oil rigs and is refusing to tell me, he told me to play around with it and i might find it tho i couldn't really find much, he said that they think they come with scooba diving instead of a boat so ye. Would appreciate anybody helping me with this matter. He refused to share as incase he doesn't want it fixed so thats that

    submitted by /u/AXDZ
    [link] [comments]

    I got a question about EAC Bans.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    So a few years ago my steam account got stolen and someone cheated in rust with my account and got me banned then and i asked for an unban to facepunch studios but they sayed that my account security was of my responsability . And the thing it's that i have a new pc now but haven't changed my modem/router and i really want to play what should i do? I want to play again really bad and want to buy the game again

    submitted by /u/DarkArcherPvP
    [link] [comments]

    cops in real life be like

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel