• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Rust Damn. Guess I have to quit playing rust

    Rust Damn. Guess I have to quit playing rust


    Damn. Guess I have to quit playing rust

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    He’s got a point

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Rock to m2 in 20 years

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Base : Hello, thanks for raiding i hope you enjoy the loot and the GP was not too expensive to craft.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    are these prices too high? official vanilla

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    When the trash talk is 100% Accurate

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Certified bruh moment

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    when your teammate gets one tapped by a combat knife

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Rust Hours – Meme

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Playing Rust during hurricane season can be tricky.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Who else has been blessed by the Rust gods?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Base location and server population density will make or break your wipe

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Do you constantly run into people all the time? Do you struggle to get even a wooden 1x1 down? Is it impossible for you to progress beyond bow stage because each time you make a kill you get steamrolled by a 5man? Well, sounds like you live in a shitty neighborhood. I am here to help with that. The bad news is: You have to move or make every other player in the area move. The good news is: You will finally have fun playing the game

    Deciding on a server and where to build on that server is the single most important decision in Rust. In fact it is so important that it will impact every other decision you will make during that wipe. And making this decision is pretty tough too, because there are no hard guidelines to base it on. But I will try to give you some rules of thumb at least.

    Server population density can be found out pretty easily. On Blattlemetrics.com you can find the statistics of any server including map size and player count. Divide the map size value by the player count and you have the population density. Now I wish I could give you the value that you need to look for for a good server but frankly I didn't do the math. But to give you a rule of thumb: You want to find a server where you don't get cockblocked all the time but can still find PVP.

    Base location is even harder to put a value or number on. But just consider that every player wants loot, just like you, so they gotta live close to monuments. The higher the chances to get loot in an area, the more people will want to live there. For example if Gas Station, Sattelite Dish, Train Yard and Launch Site are close together tons of people will live there since it will allow them to do keycard puzzles all day long. Safezones like Outpost and Bandit Camp are very contested too since they offer some very unique advantages during the wipe.

    Another example is if there is a clutter of many monuments in one area, this will also be highly contested. Now don't get me wrong. You don't wanna live on the coast with just a harbor and a light house closeby because it sucks to get loot. But ideally you live on the outskirts of these contested areas so you can dip into them if you want PVP but also get shit done in your area.

    Well I hope this advice helps some new players get a better start. If you have anything to add or improve leave a comment. ^^

    submitted by /u/WaterIsDelicious69
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious how many people actually enjoy using the AK?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Hate the weapon, learning that pattern and controlling just feels miserable. I hate that I feel I have to practice it. Which is weird because I played CS since 1.6 and never found those weapons or those patterns as obnoxious as I find the AK on Rust.

    I practice it, I'm roughly 90% most times from shots 1 to 20... but holy shit I hate it. I hate the sound of it, I hate the AK FFA warm ups.

    I'm curious to how many people play, avoid the weapon, don't care, actually practice with it.

    submitted by /u/LostGaius
    [link] [comments]

    The Rat Trap

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Gonna get thirsty tho

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    newbie

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    played rust a little on console and about to switch to pc i know the community is toxic so any tips on what to do when i get on this shit

    submitted by /u/Content-Nobody-5790
    [link] [comments]

    heres a new base i made, any opinions?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Played when the animals and visuals got updated, came back now my FPS is bad

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I played for like 2 months when contacts and the visual update came out. I was getting around 70-90 FPS when I played a couple months ago.

    I started playing again yesterday and my settings had reset for some reason since I played last. Now no matter what my settings are I get like 45-60 FPS.

    CPU: ryzen 5 2600x Gpu: rtx 2070

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/brenwren
    [link] [comments]

    Add 2 recoil patterns per weapon that alternate by chance

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts on preventing scripting by having two recoil patterns for a gun's spray? Any time you begin to spray, either pattern will be chosen at random to control. A player could learn both and feel which spray is occurring to compensate. This randomness can be controlled by a human, and simple scripts would fail. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Jasonpwn1
    [link] [comments]

    Server playability as a solo

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Rust player with about 200 hours here.

    I am wondering about playability of servers as I'm having trouble. I kept playing on 2-3x servers but kept getting destroyed by fully kitted clans. I think that's because the servers I played on have P2W kits and big clans.

    1) how important is it to play on servers with no P2W kits? (Seems like there's zero 5x or above servers without it) 2) how bad is playing on monthly severs? Do clans spiral? 3) how bad is vanilla if you don't have hours to play? I'd probably never get to tier 3 even if monthly, not sure how much raiding happens. I'm also worried about night making it so you basically can't progress

    submitted by /u/whats_a_monad
    [link] [comments]

    Scientist concept art engraving, made for a friend of mine.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel