• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Rust *Free* loot

    Rust *Free* loot


    *Free* loot

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Got interested in digital art and tried to photoshop my friend into our favourite game, what do you think?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    New QoL just dropped. What a great idea!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    How many hours before you had that moment?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    The moment you stopped caring about loot.

    When you realized it's always worth gambling that gear for some action.

    When you stopped caring if your base is raided because you can start fresh and hit end game within a few hours. Alternatively pvping all day and not worrying about upkeep.

    When you started getting excited about getting onlined.

    When losing a set stops hurting because it was stolen anyway.

    When you realize there's no grind as long as you just pvp.

    I liken this feeling to enlightenment. If you feel it, you know exactly what I mean. If you've never felt it, you just won't understand until it happens to you.

    For me it was around 1.5k hours of stressing about loot and feeling down about offlines. Now instead every day is an exciting action packed adventure, and I know can start fresh the next day and do it all over again.

    submitted by /u/prettyfuckingfarfrom
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't much but after 300 hours I made my first solo play on a team with just a Tommy and a hazmat.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    “Go to Bed”

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    You don't need 3k hours to be good at Rust.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    One of my first plays at train yard to counter locked crate

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Missions will no longer be included in the next update

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I love new sam site physics

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    50/50% chance if you have to rebuild next day.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    This guy legit? He does this spray constantly

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Trapping a door camper in my airlock...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Today someone asked what a Reeeee Kid was...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    So I posted this in the server's discord:

    "And as I stood atop my tower, L96 in hand, I heard the cries of the Reeee kids approaching from the spawn beach to the south.
    They came in waves of 5 and 10, timid at first, then bolder as they realized that I could not shoot them all. Though their bodies piled up beneath my walls, some scavenged for cloth, stone, and wood, and waited for night-fall.

    In the dark of the night I heard them.
    "Reeeeeeeee!!!!!:" was shouted in the highest pitches possible. Filled with static as they overloaded their microphones. As painful to my soul as to my ears.

    Then they came...
    As a Zerg they swarmed my base, naked yet unafraid. Their cries a cacophony of terrifying adolescent voices. Sounding like a pack of rabid toddlers they slapped their ladders against my walls and ascended to my roof.

    Soon came a chorus of eoka fire as they breached my doors, and flooded my base.
    There was nothing I could do but shed my clothes and join them... "

    submitted by /u/Tangent_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Just opened a weapon barrel I got free, and received an alien red AK, life is good.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was lucky or skillful...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Needed to stop the lunch room door campers.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    China limits people under 18 to 3hrs of daily play time. Wonder about the effect this will have on Rust zergs

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Sorry if it isn't directly related to rust, mods, but most of my good memories from before were jumping Chinese zerg Clan compounds and getting my hands on some sloppy loot left by people who have too much time on their hands. Do you guys think we'll see a decrease? Will it remain the same?

    Article link

    submitted by /u/Svanzscape
    [link] [comments]

    I made an Outpost from Rust to Fortnite creative

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    mfw im watching the raid then shot in the back

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Add gators?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Increase swamp spawns by one or two per map.

    Prim weapons only work on the belly.

    Drops meat, bones, fat, gator skin, and jaw bones.

    Maybe a single item armor suit minus helmet (level up from bone armor)?

    Jaw bone, does the same damage as the bone club, with increased bleed damage

    submitted by /u/lilsubgenius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel