• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Rust Average rust player

    Rust Average rust player


    Average rust player

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    It’s rly is like that tho

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    A collection of random bullshit that I've painted recently.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I found an unclaimed airdrop while farming stone, it had 2 SARs that were max hp. Is it normal to get 2 full hp SARs from an airdrop?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    How to scare people in Rust

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Input For Custom Rust Map, What’s your LEAST favorite monument in terms of exploration/ interactivity not in terms of loot. Due to size restraints on my map I’m going to have to cut 1-3 monuments.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Last thing I saw before suiciding into the ZERG heli that was raiding everyone.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Soo haven't played in a while, any changes??

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Locker can be placed in triangles again, thx Alistair

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Jewer sound raids FTW

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Saw a lot of people still don’t know how to fly a Hot Air Balloon… So I tried my best to teach it:

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I (unsuccessfully) defended my first raid.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Tl;dr base got raided but the guys were chill and this is the most fun I've ever had in a videogame despite it being extremely stressful and anxiety-inducing.

    I was on top of my base when I noticed someone running toward my direction. I took a couple shots to maybe make them steer clear. Idk why, I should have just gone inside. I finish up with expanding my base, and went inside. I hear footsteps.

    Then I hear a voice, "Why u shoot at me?", "Shoot at me an run away?", "U get raided tonight".

    I hear the footsteps leave. My anxiety fucking spikes because I've never been onlined. I spent a good portion of my day collecting that loot. I started reinforcing every part of my base that I can with HQ.

    Half hour later, I hear what I assumed was two people running around my base. I can hear them burning down the door to my horse room. When they realize the horse room doesn't connect to the inside of my base, they go around front and start blowing into my doors. As this is happening, I make a DB and some ammo. This all took about another half hour.

    Then silence. Someone leaves. I can hear someone left behind. I see this as my chance. They're three doors and a ladder hatch away. I climb the ladder, turn and see a wolfhead turning tail, so i chase him through my hallway. One shot, two, and he's dead. But his friend is around the corner with a spas. That's when I realized I shot at the wrong guy.

    I spawned on my outside bag, intent on distracting them, because I had accidentally left the ladder hatch open. The guy I killed was waiting outside, naked, with a bolty. I hit him with my rock, and chased him to their horses they had brought. He hopped on a horse and so did I, and I chased him. The one in my base decided to check our what was going on, and ended up killing me.

    I quickly spawned inside, and closed the hatch before they could come down, but I got killed in the process. Bag timer.

    I'll stop storytelling, what followed was an hour long standoff after they broke through my first reinforced door, and I had perfect line of site on their only entrance through the door hatch. I killed maybe 6 of them, while they only got a couple hits on me. Eventually I had to give up when I ran out of ammo. So i pulled an Allahu Akbar and ran out of my loot room with a couple grenades. I didn't even get to pull the pin, though.

    Dudes were totally chill after, though. Let me keep the base, and told me what I could improve on in the future. I learned they were actually an 8 man team, so my resistance was futile.

    This is the most stressed I have ever been playing a video game. My heart was actually pounding. I'm not even mad my shit is gone, the shit I spent two days collecting. It was actually worth it for that raid. I used to be scared of pvp but now I feel like I'm going to actively pursue it.

    submitted by /u/ConsiderUrButtFucked
    [link] [comments]

    Beware the elevator

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Streamer @Jewer goes deep with fake c4 soundboard

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Twitch Drops

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    All drops just became General. Get 'em while you can.

    submitted by /u/chaoticmuseX
    [link] [comments]

    Went out and I can’t believe they made the pig from Rust into an actual thing

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    What is your approach to learning gun recoil?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I'm trying to learn the recoil of the weapons right now. What was your method of learning? How long did it take you to be able to handle a gun decently? Did you use any special tricks?

    Please only useful comments not like ged gud or something.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Lenni321
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary <3

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Need help with trying to upgrade my pc better to play rust

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    my game usually runs around 50fps which i can bare but it also randomly freezes and sometimes for awhile i never use max out anything and im on pretty med to low settings just any tips ill try and respond if i miss anything i think it might be my cpu or the fact that i dont have a ssd which im looking into but i wanted someone more experienced to help

    RIG:
    windows 10

    AMD FX(tm)-8320 eight core processer 3500mhz
    16gb of ram
    NVidia GeForce gtx 1650

    submitted by /u/Supdude5861
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading my pc

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    I have played rust for quite a while, and recently when servers get packed my frames drop heavily. I have a i9-9900k, rust is installed on my 256gb SSD which is almost full storage-wise, 16gb of ddr4 (2666mhz) dual channel btw, rtx 2060 super and my power seems to be fine (600w). What would be the best idea to upgrade or to just in general make my frames better. At the start of wipe i get like 100+ and later in the day when a bunch of people are on, and there is a lot of bases down i get like less than 40, what would be the best idea, i thought ram, but that was just my guess.

    submitted by /u/ConnorrrV
    [link] [comments]

    First to tire flip on lab? probably?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel