• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Rust In all of my 1340 hours, this is is by far the funniest shit I have ever experienced in Rust.

    Rust In all of my 1340 hours, this is is by far the funniest shit I have ever experienced in Rust.


    In all of my 1340 hours, this is is by far the funniest shit I have ever experienced in Rust.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Rust: A poem

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    Woe is me; thy naked self; Why can't I place this on a shelf.

    Spear in hand, full of food; Hey here comes another nude.

    As I wander unkemp plains; Only zergs and rads remain.

    Maybe one day I will fly; Shit, what are the controls?! And now I die.

    Starving, cold, and f*cked by far; What's this? Could it be? Someone on guitar?

    As he plays his goldeneye theme, there's hope in my eye; A shimmer. A gleam.

    When it's over we jump in place; He pulls an Eoka from his waist.

    And in that moment, I ask him 'Why'?; All he says is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    You Died.

    submitted by /u/shittypissballs
    [link] [comments]

    So, in the server we're playing in, there are secret kits, such as /kit barrel in this video, and he got me good.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Proper Rust RP community/ Do people want one?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Would people want a proper and full RP server to come and be developed? I would like to know people's feed back because we have been looking at making one for a while but sadly unsure if its something people would acc want

    submitted by /u/Make123455
    [link] [comments]

    Happened to me today, had to use the task manager��

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Rust - Nothing to Something

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    Any idea on when gathering bug will be fixed?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    You know that bug where you have to hit a node an extra time just to get 1 resource + bonus? Or where you end up hitting an animal corpse 20 times because you get 1-2 resources at a time?

    submitted by /u/HerrBerg
    [link] [comments]

    Compound full of weed

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Finally it happened i got a good drop!!!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Finally it happened i got a good drop!!!

    I didnt belive at first that you can get any thing more than 20cents stuff but i finally accept that yess u can get any kind of drop. its just your luck! SO just play the game and somewhere in future u might even find AK from helll Who knows?

    i just wanted to spread the word that yes this is true. u can get any thing in random drop.

    https://i.redd.it/bw6oz9qqpqs31.png

    submitted by /u/thegodcreator
    [link] [comments]

    Two kids built a 2x2 about 20 ft from my base

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    These two Russian guys built there 2x2 do close to my base I could hear them researching. I went to ask them for a truce as they were a quad and outnumbered me by 3 they than came out and door camped me for 2 hours and Everytime I went outside they came out and pushed me. So I went outside and kept talking outside there door until they left me alone. They than offline raided me the next day. This is my worst interaction with anyone in this game

    submitted by /u/anti-vaxMom
    [link] [comments]

    Logo Change Petition for Subreddit

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    r/playrust's alien should have one of the following design changes:

    • Metal face mask and AK, L96 or Launcher
    • Hazmat and Sar or custom
    • A guitar/DB/eoka
    submitted by /u/TheProGuru
    [link] [comments]

    Comunidad hispana de RUST

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    Os dejo una comunidad de RUST

    https://discord.gg/VpFeJaM

    un saludo

    submitted by /u/arklaf
    [link] [comments]

    Death Ray trap: Cheap, No batteries, kills instantly

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    I hit threw 2 c4 on Bradley perfectly and he didn’t die, is this a big?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Sad

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Horse update = very shit update Prove me wrong , on 3 servers for 2 weeks and didint see a single armoured horse hmmm FACEPUNCH!!! Why not make a vote between 2 ideas and let the people pick.

    submitted by /u/mhanna123
    [link] [comments]

    wouldnt it be great if we could heal to full again by drinking?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    How to change ammo on a weapon

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    How to change ammo on a weapon, I tried to hold r but wouldn't work pls help do I need to change one of my controls?

    submitted by /u/David_Marquez_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Garry experimenting on skins changing item mesh

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    That one solo who steamroll

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Send a notification to players when they're offline and get killed by something

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Where can I get a flat map to host my own server on?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I want to do some local creations but want a map without any nodes/trees/just a flatgrass map. Is there anywhere I can pick this up? I tried rust edit but it just didn't start up anymore.

    submitted by /u/1010Reddit1010
    [link] [comments]

    Losing outpost aggro and more

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel