• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Rust I don't wanna play with you anymore

    Rust I don't wanna play with you anymore


    I don't wanna play with you anymore

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    wipe day(night) on high pops be like

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Ricardo

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Best offline raid defense pt.2

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Rust But It's Instant Karma

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Now that’s profit

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    IlloJuan is a great example of the RIGHT way to handle drops

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Streaming regularly, positive content and attitude, enjoying himself. Puts the stream on rust even when it's just facecam and talking to chat. Is a Spanish speaker but jokes with the English speaking viewers and tries to involve them, by trying his best to speak English. Seems happy to have everyone involved.

    Basic stuff but that's all it takes to make a good impression, instead of an awful one that alienates potential viewers.

    submitted by /u/Actinism
    [link] [comments]

    what is this game..

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Hjune appreciation thread

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    It's been so adorable watching these Rust vets help out the new streamers. Hjune especially is so kind to everyone! He purposefully uses the worst gun he can get, donates anything better than a semi auto rifle to newbies, actually roleplays really freaking well, only does oil/brad with people instead of farming it solo, and he doesn't even mind when people spell his name without the capital J.

    I haven't watched him before but I get the vibe he could be PvPing a lot more better if he wanted to, it's really nice of him to hold back.

    He's so wholesome!

    submitted by /u/VanaSaryn
    [link] [comments]

    Fiesty!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    was gambling a lot, always putting on 1, then noticed this didnt count as 1.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Add chess game as a deployable to Rust

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    imagine the dev team adding the Chess game as a board game to pass time while waiting around the base playing with your teammates

    submitted by /u/Agreeable_Damage9373
    [link] [comments]

    I hear an eoka pistol

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Regarding The Rust-Twitch drops.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    A lot of you don't realize the marketing potential that FP is going for here. If you offer drops to streamers like Hjune who has a fanbase of 99% Rust players, you're getting 1% possible new sales.

    Give your drops to people who have hundreds of thousands of simps with maybe 1% of them playing Rust, you have a possible 99% increase in sales (from that channel).

    Hence Pokimane. She built a 8x8x4 mansion of twig and didn't do shit the entire time.

    We all want our fav Rust streamers to get their skin drops, and from what I hear maybe they will. But in case anybody is confused as to why stupid ass Sodapoppin got a drop and then took a massive shit in FPs face, it's because they were trying to milk new Rust sales out of his viewers.

    Anyways, enjoy your free Kitten facemask, and you don't even have to watch SociopathPoppin to get it. :)

    submitted by /u/BigGrinMaskedDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and Gentlemen, my teammates...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    -750 scrap to gravity

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    This is how any rust player would handle that situation

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Telltale signs of a Rust virgin

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    • Has some hashtag in their name like #Beamer, like they're telling everybody about their shooting ability rather than showing it

    • Is in a clan

    • As soon as they win or lose a fight, they yell the exact words "bro you're dogshit" on cue every time, no matter how well you or anyone else played

    • Writes something like #ControllingLaunch when they win 1 fight

    • Uses stretched resolution and night filter

    And to top it off, these kids are all carbon copies, having the same exact mannerisms as each other. I think these Rust players are the new CoD kids, the ones who used to make montages and try out for FaZe.

    submitted by /u/hi_im_horse
    [link] [comments]

    Kei Truck - a e s t h e t i c

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Next update will get auto locking keylocks and a suicide button

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    A true yet funny story

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    I know this subreddit is mostly pictures, but I just had something happen to me that made me cry, laugh, and fear for my life all at once.

    I just started on a server this morning and it's a medium pop, with a max of 50 players. With all the streamers playing Rust you get the typical noob bases and such. I was off to a good start, had raided a couple easy bases with just twig walls. But then I saw this monstrosity of a base with a shooting floor and what not. I noticed someone else had built to the top with ladders and stuff so I decided to go look for myself. Inside I could see a room full of boxes so I knew I had to get in, but being on the server less than 12 hours I hadn't found any boom. But low and behold, a singular soft wall. I used all 23 wooden spears to get thru that oh so soft stone and when I finally got inside, boxes upon boxes of guns ranging from DBs to AKs and a rocket launcher. Tons of loot. I went back to my base and dropped it all off and got ready for a trip back with nothing but an AK and some bandages. Now this is where shit really hit the fan. I was riding a horse back and I ran into a full metal AK guy who just lasered me off the horse. I convinced him to pick me up and he could take my gun, which he did. Because he was so kind, I told him about the base I just got in to. He said alright let's go. So I started to lead him there and we're were talking and I asked where his base was. And Guess FUCKING what. It was HIS base. What do I do? I was screwed. I remembered a smaller base near his and lead him there. I went to the back of the base and acted like the owner had sealed it back up before I could come back. These guys are the biggest on the server and I'm just a little solo boi.

    I hope you enjoyed my story, as I'm sitting my base wondering if I'll be raided when I get up tomorrow morning.

    submitted by /u/cumbubblee
    [link] [comments]

    Little bit of Rust art

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I LOVE the Pokimane garage door.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I just set up a fake base relatively near my base but with a pokimane garage door.

    The zerg clan raided the fake pokimane base and left my real base alone.

    10/10

    submitted by /u/Lord_Tony
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel