• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Rust Cheapest/fastest way to clear LOil Heavies?

    Rust Cheapest/fastest way to clear LOil Heavies?


    Cheapest/fastest way to clear LOil Heavies?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    The Hazmat's Den - Isometric 3x3 (Blender)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Here is some art I made for Rust, hope you like it! (DM me if you are interested in getting some of your own art) :D

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    This really cracked me up ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Admins call me a menace to performance

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I Sleep In A Racing Car! Do You?!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Wonder if they have a choice, must be boring.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    DLC

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Twitter Bot for Twitch Drops

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    yesterday I just got a bit bored and created a twitter bot. It will post a tweet if a stream from the current twitch drop round goes live. So you will never miss a twitch drop again, if you turn on the twitter notifications.

    Rust Twitch Drop Bot (@rust_drop_bot) / Twitter

    Hope you guys can use it somehow :)

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Site_648
    [link] [comments]

    Add Aloneintokyo music to the radio

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Having recently reached 200k subs after 2+ years of uploading Rust content, I think it would be a nice way of appreciating another well-known rust creator.

    submitted by /u/AxiomKA
    [link] [comments]

    I think I interrupted something.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Automated Asshole. Markers

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I got called a pussy for being nice to people in rust

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    :( thats mean

    submitted by /u/KonpaZ
    [link] [comments]

    My first online raid Defense experience

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm going to start off by saying this was a super small map and 10x so me and my friend found the guns pretty fast and didn't mind losing them because we had fun getting them. My friend tells me that someone tried to raid us and died to our shotgun trap so I go back to base and they fly back on there minicopter and me and my friend were pushed downstairs and my friend takes a rocket and kills both the raiders and we take their loot, one of them had an m249 so we run back downstairs and get ready to fight and they come back and one of the raiders is really aggressive, when I tried to say gg to whoever wins I was just told to kill myself lol eventually they break in and die to the shotgun trap again and we get another m249 this doesn't last too long though as they break in through the front and we get killed and they win the raid. Afterwards I try to tell them gg and that the raid was fun and I get met with the same aggressiveness lol I just think it's funny that even though we lost everything this one raider is more angry the us. Sorry if this felt rushed I wanted to keep it short, if you have any raid stories I would love to read them in the comments.

    submitted by /u/MyCatIsAGod9
    [link] [comments]

    The AK is overrated IMO

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I don't see the hype of "having a good AK spray" when you can just use the MP5 or LR that do the same thing as an AK but is 100x easier to control.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Box6858
    [link] [comments]

    They listened to my sign/ recording?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    What people sell in Vending Machines & for how much…

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Guide for some interesting items - Part 2

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Really funny clip from tonight!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    sykkuno is streaming rust right now

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel